The JouleHub NetworkFebruary 21, 2017
Welcome to JouleHub and first of all thanks for connecting with us.
Today we want to introduce the basic principles and the idea behind JouleHub but before we do, we would like to answer the most common question:
What is the meaning of the name JouleHub?
Joule stands for the unit of energy named after James Prescott Joule.
Hub simply stands for network or environment, which is usually used for locations with many innovations.
JouleHub is a place where energy is shared with people.
And now the main question remains: What is JouleHub?
JouleHub is a laboratory, located in Lucern e in Switzerland, where people and companies work together on creating projects in the field of electronics and prototypes.
It is meant as a training and exchange environment for different technologies.
JouleHub’s basic principles are:
- Innovation: in JouleHub we have work on many innovative projects.
- Information exchange: The information, patents and projects will be shared to be available to all and to enrich each other’s work.
- Training: With JouleHub’s people,you can build and enlarge your know-how to improve your knowledge
Our main idea is based on the principle to give all companies the possibility to outsource their ‘research & development’ departments, avoiding any business risks.
Like we said before, there are some bigger projects which we are working on already:
- The ‘World Solar Challenge’
- ‘Formula-E’, we want to create the first team composed not only by experts but also by students.
Now that’s just the beginning of it all and a small part of what JouleHub is looking to accomplish.To be continued...